Wednesday December 04, 2013
1. Armour high school is closed for today due to weather so there will be no girls'
basketball practice this afternoon. Coach Semmler will have basketball practice for the
Tripp-Delmont boys after school today in Tripp. There is no boys' basketball practice
2. A reminder to all juniors, get a good night's rest tonight and be prepared tomorrow morning
to take the ASVAB exam beginning at 8:45. If there are any seniors that were unable to take
the test last year, see Mr. Vlasman and it may be possible to have you take the exam with
the junior class.
3. We want to remind our jr. high girl basketall players that you are to be released at 2:30
tomorrow afternoon and will travel to Andes Central at that time for a game to begin at 4:00.
4. We will be entering several days of severe cold weather and all students are cautioned to
dress appropriately for that weather to prevent chances of frostbite or freezing.
5. Classes will begin with period 1 this morning followed by period 3 going through our regular
schedule for th rest of the day after that.
Breakfast for Thursday: Scrambled Eggs
Tuesday December 3, 2013 070
Word of the Day: incarcerate
GBB Practice Tripp (5:00) / BBB Practice Armour
1. We want to congratulate Jessica Sandau on being name to the LMVC
All Conference team in volleyball and Hannah Just on being recognized
as Honorable Mention for this year.
Breakfast for Wednesday: Breakfast Wrap
Monday December 2, 2013 069
1. We want to remind our juniors and high school teachers that the ASVAB
test will be administered to the junior class on Thursday morning. The test
is scheduled to begin at 8:45 and will take a couple of hours to administer.
2. There will be a teachers' meeting for grades 7 - 12 on Wednesday afternoon
after school instead of the usually scheduled Thursday meeting. That meeting
will take place in Mr. Vlasman's office.
3. Teachers are reminded to continue posting the ineligibility reports on Friday as
we begin with basketball games one week from tomorrow. Any students that are
out for basketball that did not participate in football or volleyball will need to get
physical and consent forms completed and turned into the school office prior to
participating in any games.
Breakfast for Tuesday: